In week 2, I have to work on the following.
Week 2: Discussion –Web searching-contributr to a discussion and post 2 replies
Week 2: Task – ABCD Learning Objectives”
http://ets.tlt.psu.edu/learningdesign/objectives/writingobjectives/
Week 2: Project Task –Describe a Class.” Think about a class that would benefit from using a
new technology tool. This can be the same class that you described in
the Weekly Task or a different class. Describe your students and class
setting. Make sure you discuss the technology you and your students have
access to now, both in and outside of school. This first project task
is worth 10 point
My discussion on web searching
Well, I am one of those who depend heavily on search engine like Google search/ yahoo search or other search engines to look for relevant and reliable information as the directory were listed. I actually encouraged my students and colleague to do likewise. I have used scholar.google.com.to look for articles and legal documents for research academic references.
As I had to do some reading on websearching, I am enlightened that there are many sites that I can go to for different types of information. It makes the task of websearching simple and easy. a special thank you for those who have developed informative information.
Like some of the coursemates, I have tried the thesarus.com and a few online dictionary to pick up the meaning of words.
...to be continued
Hi Wong
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well. Your blog posting is very informative on pre & post assignments about our course objectives.Yes, our web searching was great & still I am doing some assignments of my own through noodles.com which was completely unknown to me before the course. You are quite experienced in blog writing, I feel. OKEY, ENJOY.....
Greetings from Bangladesh
Mukta
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI agree with you on the fact that this week we have learned about the importance of having specific portals to narrow down our search. Besides that, I believe that we should all help each other and share materials and reviews. If you have time, you should check out www.scoop.it which is a content curation site.
Enjoy!
William